ACR Congress 2019
The 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting will be held on November 8-13 in Atlanta, Georgia. Many members of the ARD editorial team will be attending and speaking at the conference, and BMJ will have an exhibit stand – if you’re attending do drop by and talk to us!
In recognition of the event, we have made the following recent papers from the journal free to access until the end of 2019.
EULAR recommendations and criteria
- EULAR recommendations for the management of antiphospholipid syndrome in adults
- 2018 EULAR recommendations for a core data set to support observational research and clinical care in giant cell arteritis
- 2019 EULAR/ACR classification criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus
- 2019 update of the EULAR recommendations for the management of systemic lupus erythematosus (also listen to the podcast)
- 2018 update of the EULAR recommendations for the management of hand osteoarthritis
Heroes and pillars of rheumatology
- Henry G Kunkel and Rheumatoid Factor
- Barbara Ansell: a person ahead of her time
- Verna Wright: father of the spondyloarthropathies
Did you know that ARD produces lay summaries for selected research papers, as well as all EULAR recommendations? Written by a specialist medical writer and free to access online, these summaries synthesize the key points of the most important research articles and clinical guidelines to help health professionals, patients and carers keep up to date with the latest developments in the field.
ARD also produces free audio podcasts. Subscribe in all podcast platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and Spotify to hear interviews with authors and key opinion leaders about the latest developments in rheumatology.