Statistics from Altmetric.com
The department of one of the authors who co-authored all of the below papers has found that the affi liations were not correct. The correct affiliations for Professor P Emery, for all of the below articles, are: 1Section of Musculoskeletal Disease, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds; 2NIHR Leeds Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit, Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, Leeds, UK.
1. Keystone E, Emery P, Peterfy CG, et al. Rituximab inhibits structural joint damage in patients with rheumatoid arthritis with an inadequate response to tumour necrosis factor inhibitor therapies. Ann Rheum Dis 2009;68:216–21.
2. Doward LC, McKenna SP, Whalley D, et al. The development of the L-QoL: a quality-of-life instrument specific to systemic lupus erythematosus. Ann Rheum Dis 2009;68:196–200.
3. Potter C, Hyrich KL, Tracey A, et al. Association of rheumatoid factor and anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide positivity, but not carriage of shared epitope or PTPN22 susceptibility variants, with anti-TNF response in RA. Ann Rheum Dis 2009;68:69–74.
4. Smolen JS, Han C, van der Heijde DM, et al.; Active-Controlled Study of Patients Receiving Infliximab for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis of Early Onset (ASPIRE) Study Group. Radiographic changes in rheumatoid arthritis patients attaining different disease activity states with methotrexate monotherapy and infliximab plus methotrexate: the impacts of remission and tumour necrosis factor blockade. Ann Rheum Dis 2009;68:823–7.
5. Buch MH, Boyle DL, Rosengren S, et al. Mode of action of abatacept in rheumatoid arthritis patients having failed tumour necrosis factor blockade: a histological, gene expression and dynamic magnetic resonance imaging pilot study. Ann Rheum Dis 2009;68:1220–7.
6. Emery P, Van Vollenhoven R, Ostergaard M, et al. Guidelines for initiation of anti-tumour necrosis factor therapy in rheumatoid arthritis: similarities and differences across Europe. …
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.